This guide will explain how to sign up for Spaces through the Google Cloud Platform Marketplace. When you're finished, you will be able to set up your new Spaces organization in the Spaces Admin Portal.
- Open the Spaces page in the Google Cloud Marketplace portal.
- Click the profile picture in the top-right corner to make sure that you are signed in with the Google account that you want to associate with your new Spaces organization. If not, then follow Google's sign-in process by clicking either the Add account button or the Sign out button.
- Read the provided information about Spaces, to better understand Spaces' pricing plans and support system.
- Select a pricing plan and click its corresponding SELECT button.
- Follow the ordering process and create your Spaces organization.
Note: If you create a new billing account, then you may be redirected elsewhere and need to revisit the above hyperlink.
Now your Spaces organization is created and ready for you to set it up.