itopia CloudApps aims to provide educational institutions with the cutting-edge software they need to foster student education in the modern world. Our application catalog is always growing, and we're constantly upgrading applications to provide the latest versions and features.
The application list below is always kept up-to-date.
Current Application Catalog
The list below details the images available when creating a new Class. Click on an image name to see more information about licenses, update schedules, and other information.
To request a custom image with specific applications, see the Requesting Software section at the end of this article.
- Common applications (included with every image)
- Google Chrome (latest version) - Other web browsers (including the built-in Microsoft Edge browser) are disabled, and Chrome is configured with a minimal set of allowed URLs by default. You can optionally configure Custom URL allow lists.
- Google Drive for desktop - Students can sign in to their Google Workspace account (or may be signed in automatically if Single Sign-On Integration is configured) to access and save data to their Google Drive.
- Microsoft OneDrive - Students can sign in to their Microsoft account to access and save data to their OneDrive.
- Adobe Creative Cloud - The full Adobe Creative Cloud suite of applications, including:
- Creative Cloud 2022 available publicly. Previous versions can be provided in custom images
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe XD
- Maxon Cinema4D
- Autodesk - Includes the most popular CAD/CAM and 3D tools from Autodesk:
- Autodesk 2023 and 2022 products available publicly. Previous versions can be provided in custom images
- Inventor Pro
- Fusion 360
- 3ds Max
- Blender - A feature-rich, open-source 3D modeling and simulation application targeted mainly at creative design rather than architectural/engineering design
- Blender 3.3.1 LTS available publicly
- Computer Science - Includes a variety of common applications and tools for modern development:
- Latest public versions of all applications available publicly
- Microsoft Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
- Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Docker (with Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Java Development Kit (JDK)
- GIMP - GIMP is a powerful, open-source image editor that provides raster editing capabilities similar to Adobe Photoshop.
- GIMP 2.10 available publicly
- Microsoft Office - Includes the latest release of the Office Professional Plus application suite:
- Office 2019 available publicly. Additional versions be provided in custom images
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft OneNote
- Project Lead the Way - A suite of applications corresponding to several curriculum pathways provided by Project Lead the Way
- Rhinoceros 3D - McNeel Software's popular 3D modeling application
- SolidWorks - Industry-standard architectural/engineering modeling and CAD/CAM suite
- SolidWorks 2021 available publicly
- Unity - Unity is a premiere game engine and development platform for beginners, industry professionals, and everyone in between.
- Unity Platform 2019.4 LTS
- Unity Platform 2020.3.19f1 LTS
- Unity Platform 2020.3.2f1 LTS
- Unity Hub
- Visual Studio Community 2019
We are regularly expanding our application catalog to include the most-requested applications and educational tools. Here's what's coming out next.
- Chief Architect - Architectural and building design software
- Mathworks MATLAB - Industry-standard programming platform for data and numeric computing
Don't see the application you need? itopia CloudApps works with educators and curriculum experts to deliver the most common applications needed for a variety of K-12 courses. Contact your itopia representative or itopia Support to request new applications or custom images with specific configurations.
Note that developing support for new applications is a lengthy and complex process, and not all applications are compatible with the CloudApps environment. itopia will research every application request we receive, but not all software is supported and new applications are prioritized based on demand.
Please sign in to leave a comment.