- [Application Release] Blender - Blender is a free and open-source 3D computer graphics software toolset used for creating animated films, visual effects, art, 3D printed models, etc. Blender has a growing community of support and is a feature-rich alternative to commercial 3D modeling applications.
- [Feature Release] Session Scheduler - itopia Labs now gives teachers the ability to define automated schedules for when sessions should be powered on; this allows student sessions to be available as soon as the student logs in. Learn more about Session Schedules here.
- [Enhancement] Improved session startup speed - User sessions are now available for access more quickly after a user clicks "Start"
- [Application Updates] Autodesk - The Autodesk image has been updated with recent patches for Revit and Inventor Pro
- [Enhancement] HiDPI support - Labs sessions will now automatically scale the session desktop when accessed from a client device with a high resolution display
- [Application Fix] Adobe Creative Cloud - Resolved an issue when attempting to activate the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite using an external identity provider such as Facebook
- [Application Fix] Adobe Creative Cloud - Resolved an issue with Adobe Illustrator to prevent an "update required" message prompt
- [Application Update] Adobe Creative Cloud - All Creative Cloud applications have been updated to the latest versions
- [Enhancement] Google Classroom integration - itopia Labs now has improved logic to handle Google Classroom subscriptions with more than 200 active Classrooms
- [Fix] Google Chrome as the default browser - Resolved an issue where Google Chrome was not set as the default browser within a Class session
- [Application Fix] Adobe Creative Cloud - Resolved an issue where launching Adobe Photoshop resulted in a popup message about setting the "Scratch Disk"
- [Application Update] Adobe Creative Cloud - Updated the Adobe images to remove Adobe Premiere Pro from Classes configured without GPU acceleration. GPU acceleration is only provided on Tier 3 VMs